There’s all kinds of different ways to start your get the ball rolling and grow. Below I’m going to share seven different ways that will help you get the ball rolling get going on your business 16. It’s not always an easy thing to get started but once you do, you get going and you start growing. If you don’t start you will never succeed start now, go Focus.
1.START NOW! This is probably the most important one and it’s simply start now! I know this sounds very basic but it’s a very important thing a lot of people talk talk talk to death about what they’re doing, I suggest you don’t talk about it at all. I suggest what you do is you just do it. If you do it people will see it and I respect you for it I have known many talented people that talk about what they’re going to do and tell others that they’re going to do it but then they never follow through and they don’t get it done. This is a waste of time. If you say you’re going to do something you gotta do it. So the very first thing is write your goal down and solidify EXACTLY what you want to achieve. If you’re going to be an entrepreneur and self-made you have to start. It could be as simple as starting a Facebook page or website page, a Google+ buy all the urls that you can afford that pertain to your brand write down what your brand is what your company does and why you’re doing it. Take this time to get started right now stop reading this and go ahead and buy the URL at godaddy.com or another company.
2. Do your research. It’s really important to understand what you’re getting into and why you’re doing it. If you’re thinking about starting a company you need to know your competitors you need to know people who are currently successful in the industry. It’s really important to learn about what you do before you do it. If you have no education and no knowledge of your previous successors you’re going to have an issue getting into it. So do your research and know what you’re getting into, know that you can make it successful.
3. Believe in yourself. If you’re going to start a new company new brand new and it’s whatever it is you’re going to start you need to believe in yourself. You need to have the confidence to achieve your desired goal. You have to have full confidence. Robert Frost once wrote “Two roads diverged in a yellow wood and sorry I could not travel both once I stood to where it bent in the undergrowth.” There are many choices in life and you have the option of doing anything, believe.
4. Stepping outside your bubble. Once you get the ball rolling this is really important see if you step outside your bubble step outside your comfort zone you grow. When I first started doing magic I tried all different shows I tried shows that made me uncomfortable, situations that weren’t perfect and things that I didn’t really like to do but I did it anyway! Why you ask? Because I Knew by stepping outside my bubble I would grow and succeed and I would get a lot from it. By stepping outside of my bubble I gained confidence of Pitbull persistence that never give up attitude. No matter what show, no matter what situation I’m thrown and I will succeed! My very first gig that I was hired was for the Minnesotta state lottery.I was hired as a walk-around magician to go on tour with for Showgirls and to Elvis impersonators throughout Minnesota on a big celebrity bus. This was a blast I jumped at the opportunity I wanted to go to Minnesota on tour with four Showgirls two Elvis impersonator and do my magic. Well they hired me as a walk-around magician. That’s all the skills that I knew how to do, I never had been onstage before, the contract said that I would be doing walk around Magic. Well when I got to Minnesota the client said “what are you going to do on stage.” I was given a choice the choice was do I freeze up and say I can’t do this or do I figure it out and do it. I took the latter I created a stage in my hotel room. At the end of the day it was a good idea for me to succeed and grow and go for it instead of saying I couldn’t do it. I grew a lot in that show and I learn how to be on stage. Moral of the story is step outside of your bubble and grow.
5. Get organized. If you want to succeed here’s a tip that will help you out, make a list of your goals and update them. Get things done on your list. Check it off and get it done this is one crazy unbelievable wonderful way to keep track of what you’re doing and focus it really helps when you’re running a business staying organized makes a huge difference. Get your list started now!
6. Get a mentor. No one does it alone and if you meet people in the industry that have already done it, you can learn from them. I highly suggest getting a mentor. You asked how do I get a mentor I don’t know anyone in this industry. Well do you have a phone? If you have a phone and Google you can get a hold of anyone you like. What you do is you Google your topic and find out who’s succeeding in your topic and you reach out to them. If you reach out to them with an email that’s great if you send them a personal letter that’s even better and if you send them a gift in the mail and a letter. I’ve done this countless times and I can’t tell you how many amazing people I’ve met absolutely, amazing people that have given me wonderful friendships and taught me quite a bit.
7. Don’t ever give up. You have chosen a hard path. You chosen to be a self-made entrepreneur and there’s going to be ups and downs in this situation but if you stick with it focus and never give up, you will be okay! I hope you chosen something that you can grow into with a goal that you can achieve something that gives you success and a foundation. If you choose something you’re passionate about you have already succeeded!